Stress is gone retreats
The Relief You’ve Been Waiting For
Life-Changing Emotional Relief, Trauma Recovery, and Aftercare.
“Brett creates a safe space to open up and has an innate ability to get to the core issues so you can process them and feel them leave your body. It was a life-changing experience.”
Working Mom, NY
The Stress Is Gone Method is a transformational healing modality that helps you quickly let go of overwhelming emotional pain, trauma, and anxiety. The process helps you realign with self-love, inner-peace, and clarity.
The sessions offer deep emotional healing with Brett's intuitive laser-coaching balanced with music, movement, and meditation. Immerse yourself in a fun, supportive, and safe group environment.
“Brett’s unique system reaches deep within the soul, alleviating stress and trauma. He is a lifeboat in the storm.” - Debra Duneier, CEO, Eco Chi
December 1-3, 2023: Chaos to Calm: Heal Overwhelm & Anxiety
Join us for an all-inclusive weekend of deep emotional healing for
$350-750 depending on your choice of accommodations
at the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA.
Stress Is Gone
“As a clinician, it was impressive feeling my own stress lift out of my body. I’ve already encouraged several family members to call for coaching! Brett is a breath of fresh air.”
Gerri DeBenedetto, NY
Stress Is Gone
“This work gave me a gift I can repeatedly use when reconnecting with peace. It gave me back to myself by allowing me to visit the perfect space of my existence. Like a touchstone, it takes just a second and is powerful enough to transport me beyond my most significant problems and into a place where I'm free.”
Commercial Real Estate Broker, CA
What People Are Saying...
Hi, I'm Brett. For over 20 years, I've helped thousands of people recover from trauma & break free from anxiety, overwhelm and emotional pain.
My coaching helps you find peace with your past and allows happiness to flow into all aspects of your life. I guide you step-by-step to let go of the pain in your heart, mind, and soul.
I've taught in Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, schools, military bases, and disaster sites. I'm the trauma expert for Meditation Magazine's Teacher Training Program and certify students in the Stress Is Gone Method.
As seen on
A Message From Brett
Want to hear more?
Check out Brett’s recent talk from World Wellness Weekend 2023.
This retreat is for anyone overwhelmed by stress, anxiety, or traumatic memories and is ready to let go. This work helps you process and heal the most painful events of your life. You will be in a safe place and must be willing to answer Brett's discovery questions and repeat the releasing affirmations to heal your pain.
If you're feeling any of these, this Stress Is Gone Retreat is definitely for you:
- Overwhelming anxiety, doubt and fear
- Depressed, disconnected, alone
- Emotional pain from heartache or lost loved ones
- Things feel out of your control
- Like you're missing out on life
- Recent life changes
- Traumatic memories that block you from feeling empowered, confident and happy
This type of emotional relief is something participants say they have never felt before in their lives. When you feel tension thats been with you for decades lift from your body and release from a traumatic memory, it can feel miraculous. But that's only the beginning. The real difference is the Stress Is Gone System of after-care and lifestyle change to help you seamlessly integrate the tools into your everyday life. Your retreat includes:
- The Masterclass, 22 short videos that help you re-access the healing energy for the rest of your life.
- Private Facebook Group, includes you in a community of likeminded people that access Brett's live training every week.
- Guided Meditation Class every MWF @ 9am ET to cultivate your new stress free state.
- The Workbook, which contains all the tools to effectively manage stress, anxiety and heal traumatic memories.
- Stress Is Gone App, which predicts and stops stress in seconds and helps you commit to your meditation practice.
- The group is arranged in a carefully spaced circle. Participants can sit in a chair or backjack, or lay down on a yoga mat with a blanket and pillows.>
- Brett asks questions to quickly surface the original memories at the source of your pain. For example; if you are experiencing stress with your spouse, often the pattern stems from not receiving the love you wanted as a child from one of your parents. For years these older memories have been buried deep in our subconscious and make every day stress overwhelming. As the original memory surfaces participants feel tension arise in their body, then they raise their hand and are guided through the release phase.
- Brett leads the group through easy-to-follow affirmations he intuitively receives in the moment to release tension from the body, mind, and original memory. Imagine a simple game of “Simon Says” for stress relief. These affirmations hold the opposite energy, frequency and vibration of the pain, and reconnects the individual with their higher-self and energy source. During this phase participants release deep layers of emotional pain and feel powerful waves of self-love throughout their body, often describing warm tingling sensations, suddenly feeling lighter and having wide open space where there was tension.
The miracles that happen have to do with the healing energy your spirit has been waiting to bring you. My favorite part of the work is witnessing waves of unconditional self-love heal a persons body from the inside out. You are forever reconnected with your essence as the experience becomes part of who you are, you own it and can access it again and again.
I do my very best to get out of the way, to let your spirit guide me in what to say to release the old pain from your body, mind and soul. Since 1999, I've been working with this healing energy and learning from it. For almost 25 years I've been honing my ability to hear and feel your pain while listening to your spirit how to heal it.
Music, movement and meditation help anchor the emotional transformation within the body.
Our gentle morning Qi-Gong helps ground in the feeling of being safe in our own skin. This helps participants become present as the emotional healing work begins.
Our evening session uses simple movements that build with a sequence of uplifting songs that bring us into a fun state of free-form dancing. The experience reconnects us with joy and happiness.
All movement sessions are optional for retreat participants.
Meditation is pavement for the peaceful path, a tether to our source, that helps us release attachment to the material world and stay in-touch with our center.
Our Guided Meditations align the psyche with quickly releasing tension from the body. Our cells are ready to let go while the mind requires some help to do so.
As you release old traumas & beliefs, you'll no longer get upset by the triggers you walked in with.
Walking out the door, most people feel lighter, empowered, and confident to navigate through life effectively.
Relationships will naturally shift as you leave more secure and at peace inside your body.
Then you can open up to all the possibilities life can offer.
After attending an in-person retreat you have a complimentary 3 months Stress Is Gone Membership that includes:
- 3 Live Meditation Classes per week
- 1 Live Training per week
- 1 Live Coaching Call per month
- The Masterclass / Workbook / Mobile app
- Access to our growing SIG community of like-minded people that support one another throughout the journey.
- Morning Movement (on select retreats)
- Healthy & Delicious Breakfast
- AM Group Healing Session 9:30 am -12:00 noon
- Healthy & Delicious Lunch
- PM Group Healing Session 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Healthy & Delicious Dinner
- Evening Dance (on select retreats)
First Group Healing Session
- Includes Brett's introduction, each person states what they would like to let go of and we begin.
Subsequent Group Healing Sessions
- Are typically 2 1/2 hours with a break in the middle.
Final Group Healing Session
- Includes SIG technology integration to automate relief, lasting lifestyle change, and staying connected to move forward together. Plus a Q&A.
Weekend & Week-long Retreats (exact schedule varies by retreat center)
- Weekend retreats typically include 4 group healing sessions. The schedule is: Friday afternoon arrival, Dinner, Intro-Session 7:30-9pm, Saturday Breakfast, AM Session, Lunch, PM Session, Dinner, Sunday Breakfast, Final AM Session, Lunch, and Departure.
- Week-long retreats typically include 8 group healing sessions. The schedule is: Sunday afternoon arrival, Dinner, Monday Breakfast, AM Intro-Session, Lunch, PM Session, Dinner, Tuesday Breakfast, AM Session, Lunch, PM Session, Dinner, Wednesday Breakfast, AM Session, Lunch, Afternoon Break, Dinner, Thursday Breakfast, AM Session, Lunch, PM Session, Dinner, Friday Breakfast, Final AM Session, Lunch, Departure.