A 3-tier solution designed to help individuals manage PTSD symptoms. Created for veterans, soldiers, and anyone suffering from Post Traumatic Stress. PTSD FREE is certified by The American Institute of Stress. The app offers one-touch instant relief, a customized reminder that helps predict PTSD reactions, a tab to manage your meditation practice, and a tool to help process the traumatic memories that fuel PTSD. Through brainwave entrainment, the app quickly shuts down the fight-or-flight reaction and activates the body’s natural relaxation response. The app includes a complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership, which provides ongoing aftercare through online tools and can connect you with a live coach if needed.
• One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab helps you manage random reactions by offering fast relief at your finger tips.
• Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab also helps you predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress is triggered.
• Meditation Practice Management - The MyMeds Tab helps you structure and maintain your meditation practice.
• Revolutionary Tool to Process Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps you surface and soothe the past memories that fuel your PTSD reactions.
• Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership - Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
• Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork - By following the audio / video animation, this 3-step process helps you learn how to take control by activating the Relaxation Response whenever you become stressed.
• Connect with a Coach – Enables you to contact a coach if/when your stress becomes unmanageable.
√ Intuitive set-up and design
√ Facebook Integration
√ In App Browser
√ Naturally avoid stress related diseases
√ Naturally calm stressful emotions
√ Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
√ Naturally stop a stress reaction
√ Enjoy all the benefits of meditation
√ Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to managing PTSD more effectively is using this app as directed. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the 5, 10, or 15 minutes of relaxation that will improve your life. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to help process those past memories that affect everyday life. All these tools together will prolong your life and help prevent future stress-related health problems such as cancer, panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc.
Stress Is Gone offers PTSD FREE to Veterans and Active-Duty Soldiers, as an additional tool that compliments any treatment plan. The app offers in the moment self-care and added support. There is help, we’re here, and we deeply and respectfully thank you for your service. Download now to start managing PTSD with greater efficiency.
The PTSD FREE mobile app has helped me manage my PTSD symptoms and reminds me to meditate daily. The app guides me through the techniques that are easy to practice anywhere, at anytime. My overall stress level is much less and I am able to handle high stress situations more clearly. I recommend the app and the program to anyone suffering from PTSD.
– Kyle, Veteran Operation Enduring Freedom, Southbury Connecticut
As a Doctor, prior service member, and Director for a Civilian Navy SEAL Training Program, I understand stress. Stress Is Gone LLC uses unique and innovative ways to help those seeking to manage emotional stressors. I have found their approach to be helpful with my patients overall sense of wellness and use the Stress Is Gone Program daily in my practice.
- Dr. Stephen M. Erle